Friday, April 1, 2011

Contributing to the Evil Bar of Doom.. tee hee hee

This wasn't really meant to be an April Fool's joke, but I guess you can interpret it as you will.

I met a friend for lunch today over in the Illinois Building downtown and passed by one of the empty storefronts that often hosts one-day-only vendors.  Today, this one was hosting an Amish market from Indiana.  Well, loyal 3 or 4 readers,  you've heard my opinions on Amish markets.  After finishing up lunch at Hannah's Bretzel, we made our way back. Having not contributed anything to the Evil Bar of Doom in a while (for obvious reasons), I decided to treat myself and my office to a box of all-natural, freshly made cinnamon-glazed donut holes. 

These things are just obscenely gooey and decadent. I'm going to try to avoid devouring the whole box, but if I do sneak back over for a second one, I won't feel guilty. They are Au Naturale, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment