Saturday, June 18, 2011

"C" is for cookie, That's Good Enough For Me

Especially this cookie.  Decadent but not too overpowering.  And notice how few ingredients you need to make it that way? (I know that I keep preaching the same thing, but it feels so good to be validated!)  Sure, these cookies might spoil faster due to the lack of preservatives, but I have a feeling they won't last long in my house, anyway:



They're local to boot: made in Evanston.  Many thanks (or maybe many curses for turning me on to these) to my wonderful boyfriend who picked them up at his farmer's market.  Their website is currently under construction but if you google "katz cookies" and then click on the cached link, it will take you to a placeholder where you can view and order items- including gluten free for those who swing that way.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment